Updated 13th May 2020
Obviously AI requires a structured dataset to get meaningful prediction outcomes. The dataset needs to be structured, but not necessarily clean. Meaning, it can have inconsistencies like text values in number columns OR empty cells.
We made a quick DIY check list to ensure your data is well structured and machine learning ready.
For CSV files
Below is the checklist of pre-requisites for CSV files.
- File size is less than 25 MB.
- First row is column names.
- First column is an ID column.
- File has a minimum of 1,000 rows and 5 columns.
- File has very few empty cells.
- File is in a .CSV format.
- Here is a sample file for your reference.
Below is the checklist of pre-requisites for connecting your database.
- Ensure Obviously AI's IP address is whitelisted on your firewall. This can be found under Connection Requirements when adding the dataset.
- First column in your table is an ID column.
- Table has a minimum of 1,000 rows and 5 columns.
- Table has very few empty cells.