We believe that making machine learning accessible represents our greatest opportunity to empower the lives of everyday business users. That's why we have built a tool that enables non-technical business analysts to rapidly run predictions on their historical data, with just a few clicks. Allowing them to make better business decisions, fast. We are Obviously AI, a B2B predictive analytics startup based in Berkeley, CA and can't wait to learn more about you!
We are looking for an efficient and focused person to be dedicated to the development of our web SPA (Single Page Application). You will work closely with the designer to bring mocks to life. Plus, you will also be involved in designing & implementing the backend API. Our SPA is key to our user-experience and brand so we are looking for a developer who has a strong passion and eye for design. Paying close attention to detail is critical for this role. Your code is clean and you’re always thinking about optimizing small details on the web app. You care about what the final output looks like from an iPhone to a 4k monitor.
- Intermediate in HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of API microservices
- Record of pixel perfect mock to code conversions
- Understands responsive web design and has a keen sense of UX
- Worked in a team environment and possess great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A portfolio of project(s) involving any web framework
- Prior experience in working at a SaaS startup for at least one year
- Prior experience in at least one MVC backend framework(Laravel is strongly preferred)
- Comfortable with PHP
- Good understanding of CI/CD, Docker & Kubernetes
- Frontend transitions
- Understanding of mobile first design
- A design background
- Any level of experience in machine learning.